Transforming the Kingdom
Matthew 17 - 19
In Transforming the Kingdom, we will connect the mount of transfiguration to the Exodus, discuss divorce in the Bible, and the procedure for coming to forgiveness with a brother.
The Messianic Gospel Cycle is a series studying the books of Matthew, Mark, Luke, John, and Acts from a Messiah-centered perspective. The cycle is divided up into 52 portions and is designed to be read over the course of a year. You can download the reading plan here.
- The Gospel of Matthew: A Socio-Rhetorical Commentary by Craig Keener
- Commentary on the New Testament Use of the Old Testament edited by Beale & Carson
- Matthew: Interpretation Commentary by Douglas Hare
- Matthew for Everyone, Part 1: Chapters 1–15 by NT Wright
- Divorce and Remarriage in the Bible by David Instone-Brewer
Please log in to your premium account to view the audio and video content