The King's Entry
Matthew 20 - 22
In the King's Entry, we will discover how Yeshua is becoming king of a very different type of kingdom. The failure to understand the manner in which God desired kings to actually rule led many to reject Yeshua as Messiah because he did not fulfill their vision of kingship. This teaching is divided into two parts; the first part Rico and I have a discussion about this portion and then in part two I followup with discussion of the remaining sections.
The Messianic Gospel Cycle is a series studying the books of Matthew, Mark, Luke, John, and Acts from a Messiah-centered perspective. The cycle is divided up into 52 portions and is designed to be read over the course of a year. You can download the reading plan here.
- The Gospel of Matthew: A Socio-Rhetorical Commentary by Craig Keener
- Commentary on the New Testament Use of the Old Testament edited by Beale & Carson
- Matthew: Interpretation Commentary by Douglas Hare
- Matthew for Everyone, Part 2: Chapters 1–15 by NT Wright
- The Wrong Messiah DVD by Ryan White
Please log in to your premium account to view the audio and video content