Matthew 23 - 25
In Hypocrites!, we will discuss how Yeshua's censure of the hypocritical nature of the scribes and Pharisees should not be viewed as an outsider's attack, but as a insider demanding self reflection. It should cause us to think about our own issues of hypocrisy in our lives. We will also discuss what exactly Yeshua meant in his discussion on the Temple destruction in Matthew 24 and how Yeshua's return along with the parable of the 10 virgins should cause us to live our lives differently!
The Messianic Gospel Cycle is a series studying the books of Matthew, Mark, Luke, John, and Acts from a Messiah-centered perspective. The cycle is divided up into 52 portions and is designed to be read over the course of a year. You can download the reading plan here.
- The Weightier Matters of Torah by Ryan White
- The Gospel of Matthew: A Socio-Rhetorical Commentary by Craig Keener
- Commentary on the New Testament Use of the Old Testament edited by Beale & Carson
- Matthew: Interpretation Commentary by Douglas Hare
- Matthew for Everyone, Part 1: Chapters 1–15 by NT Wright
Please log in to your premium account to view the audio and video content